Light of Valinor
If you are a member of the Light of Valinor kinship, please send me a message with your Main Character's name, Alternate Characters' names, and their professions (Woodworker, Forester, etc). Thanks!!

--Vay
Light of Valinor
If you are a member of the Light of Valinor kinship, please send me a message with your Main Character's name, Alternate Characters' names, and their professions (Woodworker, Forester, etc). Thanks!!

--Vay
Light of Valinor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light of Valinor

Welcome to the Light of Valinor kinship's official forum!

LoV HomepageLoV Homepage  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Update 10/21/2009 - 12:15pm CT: I have put together some tables to show all of the Racial Deeds, their requirements for completion, and the resulting reward for each. --Vay
Update 10/30/2009 - 11:10am CT: I have updated the Officer and Member Listings to reflect all of the new members and levels as of today. If I missed anything and yours needs updating, please let me know! --Vay
Update 10/19/2009 - 3:00pm CT: I have added a Character Stats post that breaks down each statistic your character has. I also added an in-depth Crafting Overview, a Vocations Overview, and a Professions Overview. --Vay
Update 10/16/2009 - 12:15pm CT: I have updated the Level 45 Class Quest Items post to include the Rune-Keeper and Warden classes. --Vay
Update 10/15/2009 - 5:00pm CT: A section full of information on the Races of Middle Earth is now available. --Vay
Update 10/15/2009 - 10:45am CT: Trait sets for all classes are now posted: Burglars, Captains, Champions, Guardians, Hunters, Lore-Masters, Minstrels, Rune-Keepers, and Wardens. Also, a detailed listing of all the Legendary Books for every class is now posted. --Vay
Update 10/14/2009 - 1:00pm CT: I have added a very in-depth Traits section and overhauled the Virtues section. Enjoy! Smile --Vay
Update 10/13/2009 - 10:15am CT: I have added a full explanation and listing of all Fellowship Maneuvers under the Class Information topic. --Vay
Kinship Ventrilo Status

Server IP: 72.52.166.212
Port: 3784
Password: lov
Alliance Ventrilo Status

Server IP: 205.234.153.26
Port: 3914
Password: See an Officer
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:59 am
Latest topics
» Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol
Monster Play I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:59 pm by fearlove

» San MarinoSan Marino
Monster Play I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:58 pm by fearlove

» Convention on the Conservation
Monster Play I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:58 pm by fearlove

» The town spreads
Monster Play I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:33 pm by fearlove

» Republic of Macedonia
Monster Play I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:33 pm by fearlove

» Paeonia (kingdom)
Monster Play I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:32 pm by fearlove

» ibrary of Congress
Monster Play I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:44 am by fearlove

» EthnonymEthnonym
Monster Play I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:42 am by fearlove

» UkrainiansUkrainians
Monster Play I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:42 am by fearlove

Monster Play

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crudern
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Crudern

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Monster Play Empty
PostSubject: Monster Play   Monster Play I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:40 pm

Greetings All,

Thanks to a suggestion from Biradan, I am looking to make a monster play event. The first week will just be for a trial, to see how it goes!

And so. The proposed date is Sunday 29th June 9pm EST. Thats 12pm (lunch time) in Australia on MONDAY 30th June.

And so, what is required now, because we cant communicate on the monsterplay side. is to create a character over there. And reply to this topic, with your character name and class, on the Monster play side! This way, we can all coordinate (through someone who slaves to get everyone together.... Sad )

I look forward to seeing you in Mordor!!!

EDIT by Vayethir: The Monster Tribe is now created!! Darkness of Valinor has begun its terror within the Moors! Check the Updates/News thread on the main page for more details!!

Last edited by Crudern on Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crudern
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Crudern

Monster Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Play   Monster Play I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:47 pm

Basrat - Reaver
Back to top Go down
Garawyn

Garawyn

Number of posts : 60

Monster Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Play   Monster Play I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:42 pm

For whatever it's worth ...

Akalak - Defiler
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/Garawyn69
Amanathradiel

Amanathradiel

Number of posts : 6

Monster Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Play   Monster Play I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:47 pm

Berugash - Defiler
Back to top Go down

Monster Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Play   Monster Play I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:53 am

Babybiter- warg
Back to top Go down

Monster Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Play   Monster Play I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:54 am

Lalreith -Weaver

I have no idea if I'll be able to make it at that schedualed time. I'll be coming off of a 16 hour shift and gearing up to do a 12 hour. :/
Back to top Go down
Crudern
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Crudern

Monster Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Play   Monster Play I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:39 pm

np, Im sure we can work out a day thats suitable for all. as something else is planned for friday night (LoV's opening). I think we can push it back to sunday night.
Back to top Go down

Monster Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Play   Monster Play I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:26 pm

Sonofamotherduck - War Learder (his name is awesome)

I have a warg and a defiler but can't remember their names off hand.

Ill post them later
Back to top Go down
Katella
Officer
Officer
Katella

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Monster Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Play   Monster Play I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:38 pm

Fangburz - warg
Back to top Go down

Monster Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Play   Monster Play I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:49 pm

Here are the other 2 MP characters I have:

Grishank - Warg

and

Zogtark - Defiler

~Beretheir~
Back to top Go down

Monster Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Play   Monster Play I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:45 am

Sunday night would be alot easier on me. after 8pm EST
Back to top Go down
Crudern
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Crudern

Monster Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Play   Monster Play I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:15 am

UPDATE: The date has been changed to the Sunday 29th at 9pm EST.
Back to top Go down

Monster Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Play   Monster Play I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:18 pm

K works for me.
Back to top Go down

Monster Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Play   Monster Play I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:37 am

so do we have a creep kinship up yet?

see you guys in there

Direwarg - Warg
Hourglass - Spider
Back to top Go down

Monster Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Play   Monster Play I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:01 am

We do. It's called a Tribe on Mosnter Side. Darkness of Valinor
Back to top Go down

Monster Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Play   Monster Play I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:32 am

Darkess of valinor. if anyone needs invite into our monster tribe my monster babybiter is an officer, so send me, my main duskfang, or my creep(monster) babybiter a tell with your LoV freep(the character you have that isnt a monster) name, and ill send you invite!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monster Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Play   Monster Play I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Play
Page 1 of 1