Light of Valinor
If you are a member of the Light of Valinor kinship, please send me a message with your Main Character's name, Alternate Characters' names, and their professions (Woodworker, Forester, etc). Thanks!!

--Vay
Light of Valinor
If you are a member of the Light of Valinor kinship, please send me a message with your Main Character's name, Alternate Characters' names, and their professions (Woodworker, Forester, etc). Thanks!!

--Vay
Light of Valinor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light of Valinor

Welcome to the Light of Valinor kinship's official forum!

LoV HomepageLoV Homepage  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Update 10/21/2009 - 12:15pm CT: I have put together some tables to show all of the Racial Deeds, their requirements for completion, and the resulting reward for each. --Vay
Update 10/30/2009 - 11:10am CT: I have updated the Officer and Member Listings to reflect all of the new members and levels as of today. If I missed anything and yours needs updating, please let me know! --Vay
Update 10/19/2009 - 3:00pm CT: I have added a Character Stats post that breaks down each statistic your character has. I also added an in-depth Crafting Overview, a Vocations Overview, and a Professions Overview. --Vay
Update 10/16/2009 - 12:15pm CT: I have updated the Level 45 Class Quest Items post to include the Rune-Keeper and Warden classes. --Vay
Update 10/15/2009 - 5:00pm CT: A section full of information on the Races of Middle Earth is now available. --Vay
Update 10/15/2009 - 10:45am CT: Trait sets for all classes are now posted: Burglars, Captains, Champions, Guardians, Hunters, Lore-Masters, Minstrels, Rune-Keepers, and Wardens. Also, a detailed listing of all the Legendary Books for every class is now posted. --Vay
Update 10/14/2009 - 1:00pm CT: I have added a very in-depth Traits section and overhauled the Virtues section. Enjoy! Smile --Vay
Update 10/13/2009 - 10:15am CT: I have added a full explanation and listing of all Fellowship Maneuvers under the Class Information topic. --Vay
Kinship Ventrilo Status

Server IP: 72.52.166.212
Port: 3784
Password: lov
Alliance Ventrilo Status

Server IP: 205.234.153.26
Port: 3914
Password: See an Officer
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:59 am
Latest topics
» Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol
Virtues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:59 pm by fearlove

» San MarinoSan Marino
Virtues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:58 pm by fearlove

» Convention on the Conservation
Virtues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:58 pm by fearlove

» The town spreads
Virtues I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:33 pm by fearlove

» Republic of Macedonia
Virtues I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:33 pm by fearlove

» Paeonia (kingdom)
Virtues I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:32 pm by fearlove

» ibrary of Congress
Virtues I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:44 am by fearlove

» EthnonymEthnonym
Virtues I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:42 am by fearlove

» UkrainiansUkrainians
Virtues I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:42 am by fearlove

Virtues

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vayethir
Founder/Successor
Founder/Successor
Vayethir

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Virtues Empty
PostSubject: Virtues   Virtues I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:52 am

Virtues
Virtues are a type of trait that increase specific attributes and resistances. Each virtue shifts 3 values: a primary, secondary and tertiary, and they are broken into ranks of effect. Each virtue is obtained by performing various deeds around the world so, as you progress through your levels, you will obtain virtue traits that may be slotted to gain the benefits of their effects.

If you look at your character information in the game, you can see that there are 10 ranks shown for each virtue. Not all 10 ranks are available within the game at this time and different virtues have different maximum ranks from performing the various deeds. The tables below provide information on the various virtues, what effects they provide and the current maximum rank available for each one.

Virtue Tables
The following table shows the attribute bonuses at the current maximum rank (indicated after the trait name) as of the Mines of Moria release.

Virtues Trait_10

The following table is ordered by attribute instead of by trait.

Virtues Trait_11

Reputation Virtue Enhancements
With the release of book 11, several reputation centers were put in the game allowing players to earn reputation based rewards with the various factions. Among the rewards are new items for the four races: racially specific rewards, called Awards, that grant a new racial trait which will increase 3 specific virtues by 1 rank for that character.

The 4 races each have their own racial award and may currently only use the award for their race. Here is a table showing the 4 races and their award information:

Virtues Rep_tr10

Virtue Deeds
The deeds needed to increase each virtue are listed below:

Virtues Charity_Rank_1-icon

Virtues Compassion_Rank_1-icon

Virtues Confidence_Rank_1-icon

Charity

Compassion

Confidence

Bree-land Adventurer(Advanced) [Bree-land]The Life of a Bounder [Shire]Rath Teraig Exploration [Ered Luin]
Ally of Ered Luin [Ered Luin]Defender of Ered Luin(Advanced) [Ered Luin]Garth Agarwen Exploration [Lone Lands]
(+2)Hero of Ered Luin [Ered Luin]Tales of the Lonely Road(Advanced) [Lone Lands]The Grimfens [Lone Lands]
Tales of the Lonely Road [Lone Lands]Wanderer of Evendim [Evendim]Strongholds Exploration [North Downs]
Of Glories Long Past(Advanced) [North Downs]Warden of Evendim(Final) [Evendim]Where the Giants Dwell [Misty Mnts]
The Minions of Wisdan(Advanced) [Angmar]Perils of the Mountains [Misty Mnts](+2)The Road to War [Angmar]
Forochel Expeditionary [Forochel]Allies of the Enemy(Advanced) [Angmar]The Angmarim of Carn Dum(Advanced) [Angmar]
Silent and Restless(Intermediate) [Eregion]Forochel Pioneer [Forochel]Angmarim-Slayer(Advanced) [Forochel]
Deep Delver [Moria]Silent and Restless(Advanced) [Eregion]Troll-slayer(Advanced) [Moria]
Defilers of the Forgotten Treasury(Advanced) [Moria]Adventurer in the Upper Levels [Moria]The Cliffs of Zirakzigil [Moria]
Hero of the Upper Levels [Moria]Globsnaga-slayer(Advanced) [Moria]
The Vile Maw [Moria]Brutes of the Grand Stair(Advanced) [Moria]

Virtues Determination_Rank_1-icon

Virtues Discipline_Rank_1-icon

Virtues Empathy_Rank_1-icon

Determination

Discipline

Empathy

Slug-Slayer(Advanced) [Shire]Wolf-Slayer(Advanced) [Shire]The Life of a Bounder(Advanced) [Shire]
Wolf-Slayer(Advanced) [Ered Luin]Sicklefly-Slayer(Advanced) [Bree-land]Bree-land Adventurer [Bree-land]
Barghest-Slayer(Advanced) [Bree-land]Hendroval-Slayer(Advanced) [Ered Luin]Of Glories Long Past [North Downs]
Warg-Slayer(Advanced) [North Downs]Bog-Lurker Slayer(Advanced) [Lone Lands]Perils of the Mountains(Advanced) [Misty Mnts]
Salamander-Slayer(Advanced) [Evendim]Tomb-Defender(Advanced) [Evendim](+2)Marching into Shadow(Final) [Angmar]
Crawler-Slayer(Advanced) [Trollshaws]Wolf-Slayer(Advanced) [Trollshaws]The Dead That Live(Advanced) [Angmar]
Snow-Beast Slayer(Advanced) [Misty Mnts]Master of Beasts(Advanced) [Ered Luin]Forochel Survivor [Forochel]
Warg-Slayer(Advanced) [Angmar]Troll-Slayer(Advanced) [Angmar]Silent and Restless(Final) [Eregion]
Lizard and Crawler-slayer(Advanced) [Eregion]Champions of Urugarth(Final) [Angmar]Warrior of the Shadows [Moria]
Uruk-captains of Eregion [Eregion]Wolf and Warg-slayer [Eregion]Exemplar of the Central Levels [Moria]
Mercenaries of the White Hand(Advanced) [Eregion]Scholars from Angmar(Advanced) [Eregion]Beasts of the Grand Stair(Advanced) [Moria]
Orc-slayer(Advanced) [Moria]Grodbog-slayer(Advanced) [Moria]Eyes of the Enemy(Advanced) [Moria]
Overseers of the Forge [Moria]Arms of the Watcher(Advanced) [Moria]
Slaves to the Forge(Advanced) [Moria]

Virtues Fidelity_Rank_1-icon

Virtues Fortitude_Rank_1-icon

Virtues Honesty_Rank_1-icon

Fidelity

Fortitude

Honesty

The Sights of the Shire [Shire]Harvest-fly Slayer(Advanced) [Shire]Craban-Slayer(Advanced) [Lone Lands]
Scouting the Dourhands [Ered Luin]Bree-land Woodsman(Advanced) [Bree-land]Troll-Slayer(Advanced) [Lone Lands]
Defences of the Lone Lands [Lone Lands]Neekerbreeker-Slayer(Advanced) [Bree-land]The Wilds of Tal Bruinen [Trollshaws]
Ruins of Evendim [Evendim]Warg-Slayer(Advanced) [Lone Lands]The Forbidding Heights [Misty Mnts]
Tombs of Evendim [Evendim]Troll-Slayer(Advanced) [North Downs]Goblin-town [Misty Mnts]
The Road to Rivendell [Trollshaws]Gauradan-Slayer(Advanced) [Evendim]Bilbo's Buttons [Misty Mnts]
The Circle of Despair [Angmar]Brutes from the North(Advanced) [Evendim]Silent and Restless [Eregion]
Dourhand-Slayer(Advanced) [Forochel]Giant-Slayer(Advanced) [Trollshaws]The Ring Goes South [Eregion]
Ring-lore of Eregion [Eregion]Bear-Slayer(Advanced) [Misty Mnts]The Great Delving [Moria]
The Silvertine Lodes [Moria]Sabre-tooth Slayer(Advanced) [Forochel]Zelem-melek [Moria]
Eastern Durin's Way [Moria]Warg-slayer(Advanced) [Moria]The Corpse-eaters [Moria]
Intruders in the Vault(Advanced) [Moria]Blinded by Fire(Advanced) [Moria]Villains of the Grand Stair(Part 1) [Moria]
Tamers of the Vile Wargs(Advanced) [Moria]

Virtues Honour_Rank_1-icon

Virtues Idealism_Rank_1-icon

Virtues Innocence_Rank_1-icon

Honour

Idealism

Innocence

Spider-Slayer(Advanced) [Shire]The History of the Dúnedain [Bree-land](+2)The Life of a Bounder(Final) [Shire]
Spider-Slayer(Advanced) [Bree-land]Flowers of the Old Forest [Bree-land]Pilgrim of Evendim [Evendim]
Spider-Slayer(Advanced) [Lone Lands](+2)Tales of the Lonely Road(Final) [Lone-Lands]Brave Deeds in the Wilderness [Trollshaws]
Worm-Slayer(Advanced) [North Downs](+2)Brave Deeds in the Wilderness(Final) [Trollshaws](+2)Perils of the Mountains(Final) [Misty Mnts]
Giant-Slayer(Advanced) [Evendim]Marching into Shadow(Advanced) [Angmar]Leaders of the Invasion(Advanced) [Evendim]
Worm-Slayer(Advanced) [Misty Mnts]Gauradan-Slayer(Advanced) [Forochel]Ancient Evil of Carn Dum(Advanced) [Angmar]
The Orcs of Urugarth(Advanced) [Angmar]Soldiers of the Enemy(Advanced) [Eregion]Stalwart of the Central Levels [Moria]
Uruk-Slayer(Advanced) [Angmar]Wanderer of the Central Levels [Moria]Defender of the Upper Levels [Moria]
The Orcs of Carn Dum(Advanced) [Angmar]Western Durin's Way [Moria]Morroval-slayer(Advanced) [Moria]
Dunlending-slayer(Advanced) [Eregion]Heart of the Enemy [Moria]Legends of the Deep [Moria]
In the Footsteps of the Fellowship [Moria]Leaders of the Hive [Moria]The Horrors with Many Legs(Advanced) [Moria]
Wanderer of the Golden Wood [Lothlorien]Orc Slayer(Advanced) [Lothlorien]

Virtues Justice_Rank_1-icon

Virtues Loyalty_Rank_1-icon

Virtues Mercy_Rank_1-icon

Justice

Loyalty

Mercy

Brigand-Slayer(Advanced) [Shire](+2)Bree-land Adventurer(Final) [Bree-land]Wight-Slayer(Advanced) [Bree-land]
Brigand-Slayer(Advanced) [Bree-land](+2)Of Glories Long Past(Final) [North Downs]Grave-digger(Advanced) [Bree-land]
Brigand-Slayer(Advanced) [Ered Luin]Brave Deeds in the Wilderness(Advanced) [Trollshaws]Nemesis of the Fallen(Advanced) [Bree-land]
Orc-Slayer(Advanced) [North Downs]The City of the Kings [Evendim]Wight-Slayer(Advanced) [Lone Lands]
Goblin-Slayer(Advanced) [Evendim]Marching into Shadow [Angmar]Redeemer(Advanced) [North Downs]
Warg-Slayer(Advanced) [Misty Mnts]The City of Orcs [Angmar]Limrafn-Slayer(Advanced) [Evendim]
Angmarim-Slayer(Advanced) [Angmar]Craban-slayer [Eregion]Wight-Slayer(Advanced) [Trollshaws]
Betrayer's Bane(Advanced) [Ered Luin]Nud-melek[Moria]Wight-Slayer(Advanced) [Angmar]
Half-orc Slayer(Advanced) [Eregion]The Hounds of Skumfil(Advanced) [Moria]Grim-Slayer(Advanced) [Forochel]
The Pale Followers(Advanced) [Eregion]Nameless-slayer(Advanced) [Moria]
Goblin-slayer(Advanced) [Moria]The Blighted Ones(Advanced) [Moria]
Strength of the Enemy(Advanced) [Moria]Beast Slayer(Advanced) [Lothlorien]
The Corpse-beasts of Skumfil(Advanced) [Moria]

Virtues Patience_Rank_1-icon

Virtues Tolerance_Rank_1-icon

Virtues Valour_Rank_1-icon

Patience

Tolerance

Valour

No Place for Spoiled Pies [Shire]The Farms of the Shire [Shire]Goblin-Slayer(Advanced) [Shire]
Restoring the Quick Post [Shire]The Villages of the Earth-Kin [North Downs]Orc-Slayer(Advanced) [Bree-land]
The Barrow-Downs [Bree-land]Ruins of the Trollshaws [Trollshaws]Troll Kicker(Advanced) [Ered Luin]
The Ruins of Bree-land [Bree-land]Ruins of the Misty Mountains [Misty Mnts]Goblin-Slayer(Advanced) [Lone Lands]
Places of the Dwarves [Ered Luin]Spirits Aiding Angmar(Advanced) [Evendim]Orc-Slayer(Advanced) [Lone Lands]
The Eastern Ruins [North Downs](+2)Bastions of Hope [Angmar]Worm-Slayer(Advanced) [Trollshaws]
Wilds of Evendim [Evendim]The Enemy's Stronghold [Angmar]Troll-Slayer(Advanced) [Misty Mnts]
The Beasts of Urugarth(Advanced) [Angmar]Deep-claw Slayer(Advanced) [Moria]The Trolls of Urugarth(Advanced) [Angmar]
The Trolls of Carn Dum [Angmar](+2)The Waterworks [Moria]Worm-Slayer(Advanced) [Angmar]
Ancient Stones of Forochel [Forochel]The Flaming Deeps [Moria]Champions of Carn Dum(Final) [Angmar]
Dens of the Beasts [Eregion]Fallen to Blight(Advanced) [Moria]Spider-slayer(Advanced) [Moria]
Carriers of the Blight(Advanced) [Moria]Leaders of the Nameless [Moria]Worm-slayer(Advanced) [Moria]
Nameless-slayer(Advanced) [Moria]The Foundations of Stone [Moria]
City of the Lord and Lady [Lothlorien]

Virtues Wisdom_Rank_1-icon

Virtues Zeal_Rank_1-icon

Wisdom

Zeal

Lore of the Cardolan Prince [Bree-land]Goblin-Slayer(Advanced) [Ered Luin]
The Old Forest [Bree-land]Spider-Slayer(Advanced) [Ered Luin]
Elf-Ruins Exploration [Ered Luin]Brood-hunter(Advanced) [Bree-land]
Weathertop Exploration [Lone Lands]Goblin-Slayer(Advanced) [North Downs]
The Western Ruins [North Downs]Kergrim-Slayer(Advanced) [Evendim]
Invaders from Angmar(Advanced) [Evendim]Troll-Slayer(Advanced) [Trollshaws]
The High Passes [Misty Mnts]Giant-Slayer(Advanced) [Misty Mnts]
The Battle for Forochel [Forochel]Orc-Slayer(Advanced) [Angmar]
The Ruins of Eregion [Eregion]Worm-Slayer(Advanced) [Forochel]
Warriors of the Enemy(Advanced) [Eregion]Dragonet-slayer(Advanced) [Moria]
The Redhorn Lodes [Moria]Bulwarks of the Enemy [Moria]
Glow-worm Slayer [Moria]Corruption in Command [Moria]
Followers of Igash(Advanced) [Moria]Orcs of the Forge(Advanced) [Moria]
Orcs of the Sixteenth Hall(Advanced) [Moria]

Last edited by Vayethir on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Virtue Tables)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lightofvalinor.com

Virtues
Page 1 of 1