Light of Valinor
If you are a member of the Light of Valinor kinship, please send me a message with your Main Character's name, Alternate Characters' names, and their professions (Woodworker, Forester, etc). Thanks!!

--Vay
Light of Valinor
If you are a member of the Light of Valinor kinship, please send me a message with your Main Character's name, Alternate Characters' names, and their professions (Woodworker, Forester, etc). Thanks!!

--Vay
Light of Valinor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light of Valinor

Welcome to the Light of Valinor kinship's official forum!

LoV HomepageLoV Homepage  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Update 10/21/2009 - 12:15pm CT: I have put together some tables to show all of the Racial Deeds, their requirements for completion, and the resulting reward for each. --Vay
Update 10/30/2009 - 11:10am CT: I have updated the Officer and Member Listings to reflect all of the new members and levels as of today. If I missed anything and yours needs updating, please let me know! --Vay
Update 10/19/2009 - 3:00pm CT: I have added a Character Stats post that breaks down each statistic your character has. I also added an in-depth Crafting Overview, a Vocations Overview, and a Professions Overview. --Vay
Update 10/16/2009 - 12:15pm CT: I have updated the Level 45 Class Quest Items post to include the Rune-Keeper and Warden classes. --Vay
Update 10/15/2009 - 5:00pm CT: A section full of information on the Races of Middle Earth is now available. --Vay
Update 10/15/2009 - 10:45am CT: Trait sets for all classes are now posted: Burglars, Captains, Champions, Guardians, Hunters, Lore-Masters, Minstrels, Rune-Keepers, and Wardens. Also, a detailed listing of all the Legendary Books for every class is now posted. --Vay
Update 10/14/2009 - 1:00pm CT: I have added a very in-depth Traits section and overhauled the Virtues section. Enjoy! Smile --Vay
Update 10/13/2009 - 10:15am CT: I have added a full explanation and listing of all Fellowship Maneuvers under the Class Information topic. --Vay
Kinship Ventrilo Status

Server IP: 72.52.166.212
Port: 3784
Password: lov
Alliance Ventrilo Status

Server IP: 205.234.153.26
Port: 3914
Password: See an Officer
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:59 am
Latest topics
» Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol
This weekend.... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:59 pm by fearlove

» San MarinoSan Marino
This weekend.... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:58 pm by fearlove

» Convention on the Conservation
This weekend.... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:58 pm by fearlove

» The town spreads
This weekend.... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:33 pm by fearlove

» Republic of Macedonia
This weekend.... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:33 pm by fearlove

» Paeonia (kingdom)
This weekend.... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:32 pm by fearlove

» ibrary of Congress
This weekend.... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:44 am by fearlove

» EthnonymEthnonym
This weekend.... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:42 am by fearlove

» UkrainiansUkrainians
This weekend.... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:42 am by fearlove

This weekend....

Go down 
+4
Kali
Astareth
Garawyn
Shaxell
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaxell
Leader
Leader
Shaxell

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-22

This weekend.... Empty
PostSubject: This weekend....   This weekend.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:34 am

Ok. So...after talking to Gar...we came up with 2 options i think.....

We can do either a 2 or 3 day raid...(friday night , Saturday night, and sunday night(if we need or want)) OR

I would lead the Friday raid and Vay lead the others...

ORRRRRRRR

We can do saturday with just Vay leading. I dont want to leave anything out, AND if we do friday we would have to start where we left off...

MEANING for those who dont know: the people that went on friday will have locks set so the people going on saturday would not be able to start at the beginning OR the friday people would not be able to go on saturday..

So i'll leave it up to Vay and Gar and everyone else to decide what type is better depending on everyone's schedule...

Friday night would start around 7pm Pacific. as usual
saturday would be up to vay but i would think around the same time as friday

My 4 rift locks reset tonight so i'll be ok to go this weekend...

let me know all... Let's do this....LEEERRROOOYYYYYYYYY JENNNNKINNNSSS......
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/codsniper
Garawyn

Garawyn

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-06-21

This weekend.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend....   This weekend.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:17 am

Wow, I feel like I'm in the middle of a Laurel & Hardy episode ...

I really REALLY REALLY want to get a full kin group together for this. I figure that way we can go in Friday night low and slow, give some explanations on each grouping of mobs and WHY they need to be handled a certain way. It's hard to do that when we have non-kin with us, especially if they've already been through before.

I have no problem being co-leader on Friday night, although I don't have as much experience in there as some might. That is something I definitely want to change Twisted Evil Still, more than happy to turn my crown over to Vay for Saturday geek

Got no probs with the start time and would only need 5 min prep time if I need to switch between Gar and Ais. I'll leave that up to whatever we need for a balanced group cheers
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/Garawyn69
Shaxell
Leader
Leader
Shaxell

This weekend.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend....   This weekend.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:09 am

yeah. after seeing 3 or 4 different ways of doing things i have some thing i want to try and bring forth. low and slow will be the idea as always...but i have a feeling we are going to pull this one off...
Back to top Go down
Astareth

Astareth

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-07-01

This weekend.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend....   This weekend.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:18 am

RIFT! Wanna gooooooooooo

I can make it Friday but was confused on the whole two day issue
(being my usal ditz)

But from what I gather one day is OK

Count Ast in for Friday!
WAAA HOO

cheers
Back to top Go down
Kali

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-08-03

This weekend.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend....   This weekend.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:12 am

Have fun this weekend guys. I've already been claimed for Friday night and Saturday night otherwise I'd go with ya!

and do you mean Vay is actually online again? :O What is the world coming too!
Back to top Go down

This weekend.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend....   This weekend.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:11 pm

like to come as well, gota work out when i can
Back to top Go down
Shaxell
Leader
Leader
Shaxell

This weekend.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend....   This weekend.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:01 am

ok. so so far we have the following...

Delmore/Bio - guards
Belrialan/Astareth - Hunters
Garawyn/?????? - minnies
????????/??????? - Lore masters
????????/??????? - Captain/burg
???????/???????? - champs

Keep rollin in people. we run tomorrow....full kin full kin....

Gar send out an email if you can please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
theriana

Number of posts : 3

This weekend.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend....   This weekend.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:38 am

You can count Thesis and Therianna in friday for sure possibly saturday and sunday. We will let you know in time though so you can find replacements if needed. cheers
Back to top Go down
Vayethir
Founder/Successor
Founder/Successor
Vayethir

Number of posts : 96

This weekend.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend....   This weekend.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:39 am

I may be able to come Friday after all, but nothing is for sure right now. Obviously we'll have plenty of hunters, so I could bring in Raith for a LM if I'm there. I'll try to keep you updated if I can't make it Friday. The hardest spots to fill will be the Captains because we don't really have many 50 Cpts in the kin right now. We'll see though Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.lightofvalinor.com
Naphula

Naphula

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-17

This weekend.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend....   This weekend.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:54 am

I'm definitely down for the Rift on Friday night. Probably Saturday night too, but I'm not sure about that one (I may be hanging out w/ some friends). This should be much easier with Del AND Bio Razz And Vay, my captain Inzilador is steadily working his way up to 50 Very Happy So, soon enough! hehe
Back to top Go down
Shaxell
Leader
Leader
Shaxell

This weekend.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend....   This weekend.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:56 am

Guards: Delmore | Beringard
Hunters: Belrialan | Astareth | Thesis
Champs: Naphula | Therianna
Lore Masters: Raithwind | ______
Minstrels: Garawyn |___________
Captain: ???

Ok. so everything is full except for 2nd LM, mins and Cappy...
Hopefully Vel will be willing to bring Lance in for the cappy. he's come through both times.

If you could come friday I would LOVE that.

Naph will be pulling DPS this time. I am researching class skills, traits etc right now as well. Vay knows the classes in and out so that will help too. Keep us posted!!!

Lets do this!!! DEEELLLMOOOORRRREEEEEE BLOOODREIIGHHHNNNNN....!!!!!!

Last edited by Delmore on Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaxell
Leader
Leader
Shaxell

This weekend.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend....   This weekend.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:53 pm

I'm working today..obiously...so if anyone is on that's going to rift this weekend see if they can grab maybe Lance(captain), Aman(minnie) if anyone finds him, and Med(LM) or if we have others we can grab for those last 3 slots? lets do this Smile pirat
Back to top Go down
Garawyn

Garawyn

Number of posts : 60

This weekend.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend....   This weekend.... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:33 am

Aman is on vacation, so don't know if he'll be popping in. Kat has a Min so maybe *wink wink nudge nudge* we can get her in there ...

Will be logging in a few and try to catch up with Vel, Kat and Med bounce sooooo excited!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/Garawyn69
Katella
Officer
Officer
Katella

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-06-22

This weekend.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend....   This weekend.... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:04 am

sorry guys but im busy today Sad wont be able to make it, hope u have fun though Razz
Back to top Go down
Astareth

Astareth

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-07-01

This weekend.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend....   This weekend.... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:38 pm

What a time to be had on the Rift! I thought it would be a big scary place but, hey, I felt right at home. I'm gonna move in with Barz, he has that litte square area that looks cozy though he pounds it alot.

Thanks to Gar and Del for all the guidance, its good knowing what to expect and the rest of the crew was awsome! Del even broke out in a Barz song. Can we record that for the LOV album?

Best of luck tonight guys!
Ast

drunken
Back to top Go down
Naphula

Naphula

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-17

This weekend.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend....   This weekend.... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:41 am

lol, ast, you crack me up! Very Happy that was a fun time! and we breezed thru everything up to barz. good job everyone, it went smooth and we all had a great time. tonight, barz is going down!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This weekend.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend....   This weekend.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This weekend....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light of Valinor :: Welcome to Light of Valinor! :: Events :: Previous Events-
Jump to: