Light of Valinor
If you are a member of the Light of Valinor kinship, please send me a message with your Main Character's name, Alternate Characters' names, and their professions (Woodworker, Forester, etc). Thanks!!

--Vay
Light of Valinor
If you are a member of the Light of Valinor kinship, please send me a message with your Main Character's name, Alternate Characters' names, and their professions (Woodworker, Forester, etc). Thanks!!

--Vay
Light of Valinor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light of Valinor

Welcome to the Light of Valinor kinship's official forum!

LoV HomepageLoV Homepage  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Update 10/21/2009 - 12:15pm CT: I have put together some tables to show all of the Racial Deeds, their requirements for completion, and the resulting reward for each. --Vay
Update 10/30/2009 - 11:10am CT: I have updated the Officer and Member Listings to reflect all of the new members and levels as of today. If I missed anything and yours needs updating, please let me know! --Vay
Update 10/19/2009 - 3:00pm CT: I have added a Character Stats post that breaks down each statistic your character has. I also added an in-depth Crafting Overview, a Vocations Overview, and a Professions Overview. --Vay
Update 10/16/2009 - 12:15pm CT: I have updated the Level 45 Class Quest Items post to include the Rune-Keeper and Warden classes. --Vay
Update 10/15/2009 - 5:00pm CT: A section full of information on the Races of Middle Earth is now available. --Vay
Update 10/15/2009 - 10:45am CT: Trait sets for all classes are now posted: Burglars, Captains, Champions, Guardians, Hunters, Lore-Masters, Minstrels, Rune-Keepers, and Wardens. Also, a detailed listing of all the Legendary Books for every class is now posted. --Vay
Update 10/14/2009 - 1:00pm CT: I have added a very in-depth Traits section and overhauled the Virtues section. Enjoy! Smile --Vay
Update 10/13/2009 - 10:15am CT: I have added a full explanation and listing of all Fellowship Maneuvers under the Class Information topic. --Vay
Kinship Ventrilo Status

Server IP: 72.52.166.212
Port: 3784
Password: lov
Alliance Ventrilo Status

Server IP: 205.234.153.26
Port: 3914
Password: See an Officer
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:59 am
Latest topics
» Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol
Player versus Player I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:59 pm by fearlove

» San MarinoSan Marino
Player versus Player I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:58 pm by fearlove

» Convention on the Conservation
Player versus Player I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:58 pm by fearlove

» The town spreads
Player versus Player I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:33 pm by fearlove

» Republic of Macedonia
Player versus Player I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:33 pm by fearlove

» Paeonia (kingdom)
Player versus Player I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:32 pm by fearlove

» ibrary of Congress
Player versus Player I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:44 am by fearlove

» EthnonymEthnonym
Player versus Player I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:42 am by fearlove

» UkrainiansUkrainians
Player versus Player I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:42 am by fearlove

Player versus Player

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Naphula

Naphula

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Player versus Player Empty
PostSubject: Player versus Player   Player versus Player I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:46 am

To anyone out there that plays a lot of PvP (Delmore *cough* Razz), I'm starting this thread to get some tips on how to stay alive and conquer! Let me know anything that can help me get ahead of the game, my intro to PvP so far has been rough Razz

Thanks guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katella
Officer
Officer
Katella

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Player versus Player   Player versus Player I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:47 am

i play a lot of pvp too Razz, are u joining the main raid?? if u go in there with only a group of 6 ur not gonna have a fun time....most of the time they will have a good leader too, so u wont die as much.

just incase if no one knows, to look if there are any raids happening in the moors, got to your social tab, click on fellowing, then down the bottom it will say open fellowships, there will mostly always be somone who has started a raid in there then click on them and join! Smile
Back to top Go down
Naphula

Naphula

PostSubject: Re: Player versus Player   Player versus Player I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:37 pm

me and verm joined a huge raid last night. bumped my kills and deaths up from 8 kills and 9 deaths to 121 kills and 17 deaths! and i ranked Very Happy thanks for that advice kat. now i just need to join a raid when there isnt massive amounts of lag! Razz
Back to top Go down
Katella
Officer
Officer
Katella

PostSubject: Re: Player versus Player   Player versus Player I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:01 pm

haha sounds awesome! yeh im nearly at my next rank too, takes sooooo long.

yeh there is always lag lol
Back to top Go down
Astareth

Astareth

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Player versus Player   Player versus Player I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:32 pm

Kat I will be hanging out with the large raid group to figure out how to do this PVP thing once i get the gumpshion up to doing it.

I'd like to have all those nice stars and such next to my name! Maybe it just takes hiding out under Verm's cape.................

Ast
Back to top Go down
Naphula

Naphula

PostSubject: Re: Player versus Player   Player versus Player I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:32 am

ast: from what i experienced during the raid the other night, as long as you're with the main group of people and you're able to all stick together, you don't need to hide. i was barely getting touched the other night and all i was doing was sticking with the group and using my AOE attacks. and that was the first time i'd ever been in any kind of raid Razz

btw, can anyone tell me... in the non-PvP raids... is there still a lot of lag? or is it fairly smooth? cuz if i get the same lag i got during the PvP raid, helegrod and the rift aren't going to be very fun Mad
Back to top Go down
Garawyn

Garawyn

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Player versus Player   Player versus Player I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:26 am

I have no idea about raids cause I've not been in one, but there were settings that could be adjusted for the rift and Hele to help with lag. You might want to get with Vay about exactly which ones. We know my brain is the size of a peanut Razz Also, if everyone turns off capes, shoes, etc, it cuts way down on graphics your system has to draw (especially capes with flowing movement!!)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/Garawyn69
Katella
Officer
Officer
Katella

PostSubject: Re: Player versus Player   Player versus Player I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:15 pm

woohoo got my new title tonight, sergeant of the guard wooty woot, just had to post it here seing as we r talking about pvp hehehehe

and yeh naph even with the best computer etc, u stil get lag it sux Sad just turn ur graphs to very low that might help! tongue
Back to top Go down
Shaxell
Leader
Leader
Shaxell

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Player versus Player   Player versus Player I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:11 am

well for lag, turn your settings to medium except your distance draw, turn off post processing, and turn off cloaks and helms and you should be pretty good. as far as the raid, leadership skills are key. we had a great leader last night and took over the whole map. Random hunts can be fun too tho. last night we were doing monster warg pack with 5 wargs and ripping hunters apart. that's fun! for ranking, good raids are key. (AKA ones that dont just go back and forth over the bridge at EC)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/codsniper
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player versus Player   Player versus Player I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player versus Player
Page 1 of 1