Light of Valinor
If you are a member of the Light of Valinor kinship, please send me a message with your Main Character's name, Alternate Characters' names, and their professions (Woodworker, Forester, etc). Thanks!!

--Vay
Light of Valinor
If you are a member of the Light of Valinor kinship, please send me a message with your Main Character's name, Alternate Characters' names, and their professions (Woodworker, Forester, etc). Thanks!!

--Vay
Light of Valinor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light of Valinor

Welcome to the Light of Valinor kinship's official forum!

LoV HomepageLoV Homepage  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Update 10/21/2009 - 12:15pm CT: I have put together some tables to show all of the Racial Deeds, their requirements for completion, and the resulting reward for each. --Vay
Update 10/30/2009 - 11:10am CT: I have updated the Officer and Member Listings to reflect all of the new members and levels as of today. If I missed anything and yours needs updating, please let me know! --Vay
Update 10/19/2009 - 3:00pm CT: I have added a Character Stats post that breaks down each statistic your character has. I also added an in-depth Crafting Overview, a Vocations Overview, and a Professions Overview. --Vay
Update 10/16/2009 - 12:15pm CT: I have updated the Level 45 Class Quest Items post to include the Rune-Keeper and Warden classes. --Vay
Update 10/15/2009 - 5:00pm CT: A section full of information on the Races of Middle Earth is now available. --Vay
Update 10/15/2009 - 10:45am CT: Trait sets for all classes are now posted: Burglars, Captains, Champions, Guardians, Hunters, Lore-Masters, Minstrels, Rune-Keepers, and Wardens. Also, a detailed listing of all the Legendary Books for every class is now posted. --Vay
Update 10/14/2009 - 1:00pm CT: I have added a very in-depth Traits section and overhauled the Virtues section. Enjoy! Smile --Vay
Update 10/13/2009 - 10:15am CT: I have added a full explanation and listing of all Fellowship Maneuvers under the Class Information topic. --Vay
Kinship Ventrilo Status

Server IP: 72.52.166.212
Port: 3784
Password: lov
Alliance Ventrilo Status

Server IP: 205.234.153.26
Port: 3914
Password: See an Officer
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:59 am
Latest topics
» Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol
xantames bedtime stories I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:59 pm by fearlove

» San MarinoSan Marino
xantames bedtime stories I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:58 pm by fearlove

» Convention on the Conservation
xantames bedtime stories I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:58 pm by fearlove

» The town spreads
xantames bedtime stories I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:33 pm by fearlove

» Republic of Macedonia
xantames bedtime stories I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:33 pm by fearlove

» Paeonia (kingdom)
xantames bedtime stories I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:32 pm by fearlove

» ibrary of Congress
xantames bedtime stories I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:44 am by fearlove

» EthnonymEthnonym
xantames bedtime stories I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:42 am by fearlove

» UkrainiansUkrainians
xantames bedtime stories I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:42 am by fearlove

xantames bedtime stories

Go down 
AuthorMessage

xantames bedtime stories Empty
PostSubject: xantames bedtime stories   xantames bedtime stories I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:17 pm

(a work in progress. send me some old kids stories youd like me to do and ill do em!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Ugly Goblin

Once upon a time there was a beautiful tribe of goblins. they were so beautiful that none of the free peoples wanted to kill them.

but then, an ugly goblin was born. none of the other goblins like the ugly goblin. they all made fun of him! they would say, "we think you are so ugly, why dont you just run away?"

this made the ugly goblin very sad. so sad in fact, that he desided to walk along the road in the hopes an adventurer would walk by and kill him.

just then, an adventurer did come. his name was hackzors. but hackzors did not kill the ugly goblin. and so the goblin said, "why wont you kill me?" to which hackzors replied, "because everyone is special and deserves to live. if you wont attack me, i wont kill you."

that made the goblin very happy. suddenly, he cried a single tear, and as it rolled down his cheek, he transformed into a beautiful goblin! so beautiful, in fact, that he made all the other mean goblins cry!
THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vermithrax and the three hunters lol!

once upon a time, three hunters, whos names were berethir, vayethir, and katella, decided to go for a walk in the trollshaws while waiting for their DF to come up.

while they were gone, a little boy named vermithrax decided to go into their cottage.

when he got into their cottage, he saw 3 pure atheleas extracts on the table and tasted them:
"This potion is too hot!" vermithrax said when he tasted berethir's potion.
"This potion is too cold!" he said when he took a sip of vayethir's potion.
"This potion is just right!" vermithrax said when he got to katella's potion, so he drank it all.

then he went into the living room and saw 3 chairs, so he decided hed sit in them.
"This chair is too big!" Vermithrax said as he typed /sit in vayethir's chair.
"This chair is too small!" he said when he sat in berethir's chair.
"This chair is just right!" vermithrax said, when he sat in katella's chair, but then he broke it!

he decided he needed to take a nap, so he went upstairs to their beds.
"this bed is too soft!" vermithrax said when he laid down in berethir's bed.
"This bed is too hard!" vermithrax said when he sat on katella's bed
"This bed is just right!" when he got into vayethir's bed, and so he slept there!

When their DF's were up, the hunters decided to go into the Ettenmoors, but needed to grab their potions first. when they got there, they were very upset.
"My potion is half full!" said vayethir.
"My potion is half empty!" said berethir.
"My potion is all gone!" said katella.

then they went into the living room:
"someone sat in my chair!" said vayethir.
"Someone sat in MY chair!" said berethir.
"someone BROKE my Chair!" said katella.

so they went upstairs, and found vermithrax sleeping in vayethir's bed! They were very angry, and when vermithrax woke up, he tried to run away! but then berethir used heart seeker and killed him...
THE END!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by xantame on Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:51 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xantames bedtime stories   xantames bedtime stories I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:56 pm

If i send you my home address, can you send me those drugs you were on when you wrote this ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Crudern
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Crudern

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: xantames bedtime stories   xantames bedtime stories I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:12 am

hahaha, lol great job xant. haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xantames bedtime stories   xantames bedtime stories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xantames bedtime stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light of Valinor :: Welcome to Light of Valinor! :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: