Light of Valinor
If you are a member of the Light of Valinor kinship, please send me a message with your Main Character's name, Alternate Characters' names, and their professions (Woodworker, Forester, etc). Thanks!!

--Vay
Light of Valinor
If you are a member of the Light of Valinor kinship, please send me a message with your Main Character's name, Alternate Characters' names, and their professions (Woodworker, Forester, etc). Thanks!!

--Vay
Light of Valinor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light of Valinor

Welcome to the Light of Valinor kinship's official forum!

LoV HomepageLoV Homepage  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Update 10/21/2009 - 12:15pm CT: I have put together some tables to show all of the Racial Deeds, their requirements for completion, and the resulting reward for each. --Vay
Update 10/30/2009 - 11:10am CT: I have updated the Officer and Member Listings to reflect all of the new members and levels as of today. If I missed anything and yours needs updating, please let me know! --Vay
Update 10/19/2009 - 3:00pm CT: I have added a Character Stats post that breaks down each statistic your character has. I also added an in-depth Crafting Overview, a Vocations Overview, and a Professions Overview. --Vay
Update 10/16/2009 - 12:15pm CT: I have updated the Level 45 Class Quest Items post to include the Rune-Keeper and Warden classes. --Vay
Update 10/15/2009 - 5:00pm CT: A section full of information on the Races of Middle Earth is now available. --Vay
Update 10/15/2009 - 10:45am CT: Trait sets for all classes are now posted: Burglars, Captains, Champions, Guardians, Hunters, Lore-Masters, Minstrels, Rune-Keepers, and Wardens. Also, a detailed listing of all the Legendary Books for every class is now posted. --Vay
Update 10/14/2009 - 1:00pm CT: I have added a very in-depth Traits section and overhauled the Virtues section. Enjoy! Smile --Vay
Update 10/13/2009 - 10:15am CT: I have added a full explanation and listing of all Fellowship Maneuvers under the Class Information topic. --Vay
Kinship Ventrilo Status

Server IP: 72.52.166.212
Port: 3784
Password: lov
Alliance Ventrilo Status

Server IP: 205.234.153.26
Port: 3914
Password: See an Officer
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:59 am
Latest topics
» Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol
Creep side Intro I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:59 pm by fearlove

» San MarinoSan Marino
Creep side Intro I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:58 pm by fearlove

» Convention on the Conservation
Creep side Intro I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:58 pm by fearlove

» The town spreads
Creep side Intro I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:33 pm by fearlove

» Republic of Macedonia
Creep side Intro I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:33 pm by fearlove

» Paeonia (kingdom)
Creep side Intro I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:32 pm by fearlove

» ibrary of Congress
Creep side Intro I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:44 am by fearlove

» EthnonymEthnonym
Creep side Intro I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:42 am by fearlove

» UkrainiansUkrainians
Creep side Intro I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:42 am by fearlove

Creep side Intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaxell
Leader
Leader
Shaxell

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Creep side Intro Empty
PostSubject: Creep side Intro   Creep side Intro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:01 pm

Welcome to the Ettenmoors, Maggot! Being freshly culled from the weaklings, we expect you to learn quickly and die well for the Eye

So what do you do first? The first step is to find out which creep class you want to play. There are six: the Black Arrow, Defiler, Reaver, Stalker, Warleader, and Weaver; each with their unique strengths and weaknesses. DP and Infamy are both precious commodities and you should concentrate on one character to make him or her powerful. Creeps begin very weak compared to the Freeps and it takes at least a Rank 3 to compete, or a Rank 5 to be a strong contender on the battlefield. So choose carefully by playing each creep a bit without spending any DP and finding one that fits your playstyle. After you decide on your class, buy your active skills first, then passives with what DP you have and subsequently gain. See the respective Creep section for more details and ratings for each skill.

the next step should be to uncover the map. Right next to the War Tyrant in Gramsfoot are a series of quests to go to various keeps and locations. Also in the big yellow tent there are keep-take quests if any of the keeps are held by Freeps. Every time you log in, you should check the big yellow tent for these quests and keep them in your quest log. Venture out into the 'moors with your eyes open, using /advice or /ooc for guidance. Find these locations, complete your quests, then return to Gramsfoot for your very first map: a map to Gramsfoot. Creeps do not have mounts and can never gain them; their mobility lies in gathering maps which are attained by doing quests. Maps set a capable creep apart from one stranded at Gramsfoot. When there are few freeps around, work on the maps.

After you gain your Gramsfoot map, you can throw yourself into the fray and learn the aspects of combat. Buying pots (morale, power, root-break, stun/mez-break) are all very very useful and you should try to keep a supply of them stocked. Additionally, food helps sustain combat. Any time a big fight is brewing, eating some food beforehand will greatly help keeping your morale and power up. Work with your fellow creeps by both listening and communicating over /ooc or any creep-side voice (Ventrilo or Teamspeak) server available. Learn who are the major leaders and who are knowledgeable about their classes to learn from them. Heroes become renown to Freeps, so play smartly.

Creepside Ventrilo information:
Hostname or IP: cali6.nationvoice.com
Port number: 3886

Creeps advance through the ranking system with INFAMY. Infamy is the 'experiance points' that a creep obtains through killing freeps

Maps:

Creeps do not have mounts like freeps do. They have maps. Each keep as 3 maps associated with it. The better the map, the close to the keep you can get to and the shorter the cooldown.

Crude: 30m cooldown(puts all crude maps on cooldown)
Poor: 10m cooldown(puts all poor maps on cooldown)
Good: 5m cooldown each map

Maps are obtained through quest deeds per keep. 50 quests per keep gives you a all three maps (tier 1: 15 quests(crude) tier 2: 25 quests(poor) tier 3: 50 quests(good)) each set of quests are repeatable.

in the moors:

out on the battlefield anything goes. so if you are running around solo know that right out of gramsfoot you are weak. You have low resistances and defenses. until rank 3 you will have a blue ring(normal mob) after you gain all of your passive traits from rank 1 - rank 3 you will be upgraded to a red ring(signature mob) making you tougher to fight. However you are not invincible. fight smart, and use tactics and you will survive longer against a freep. small groups are good to run around with until you think you are good enough to solo on your own.

raiding:

Elendilmir raids are very strict and tactful. E creeps have some of the best raid leaders in the game. It is quite a well established fact, We ARE THE most organized and tactical creep force in the entire game. Adding to the tactics of the force will give you a lot of gain as opposed to going in and doing your own thing. being mobile, understanding of your class and role, and following target assists are some of the basic things you should and must do in creep raids.

for a full manual of everything regarding creepside go to www.theblackappendage.com/monstermanual

Thanks for reading

Last edited by Shaxell on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/codsniper
Astareth

Astareth

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Creep side Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creep side Intro   Creep side Intro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:51 pm

I was wondering if we could get a group one day to work on maps for our newbie creeps? I have a BA named Hottubbabe that I would like to get working on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shaxell
Leader
Leader
Shaxell

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Creep side Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creep side Intro   Creep side Intro I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:50 pm

I'm fine with that. I can coordinate through Creep vent to keep tabs on any freeps while running through a map run. Of course any freepies that pop up get beat down Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/codsniper
Sponsored content

Creep side Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creep side Intro   Creep side Intro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creep side Intro
Page 1 of 1