Light of Valinor
If you are a member of the Light of Valinor kinship, please send me a message with your Main Character's name, Alternate Characters' names, and their professions (Woodworker, Forester, etc). Thanks!!

--Vay
Light of Valinor
If you are a member of the Light of Valinor kinship, please send me a message with your Main Character's name, Alternate Characters' names, and their professions (Woodworker, Forester, etc). Thanks!!

--Vay
Light of Valinor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light of Valinor

Welcome to the Light of Valinor kinship's official forum!

LoV HomepageLoV Homepage  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Update 10/21/2009 - 12:15pm CT: I have put together some tables to show all of the Racial Deeds, their requirements for completion, and the resulting reward for each. --Vay
Update 10/30/2009 - 11:10am CT: I have updated the Officer and Member Listings to reflect all of the new members and levels as of today. If I missed anything and yours needs updating, please let me know! --Vay
Update 10/19/2009 - 3:00pm CT: I have added a Character Stats post that breaks down each statistic your character has. I also added an in-depth Crafting Overview, a Vocations Overview, and a Professions Overview. --Vay
Update 10/16/2009 - 12:15pm CT: I have updated the Level 45 Class Quest Items post to include the Rune-Keeper and Warden classes. --Vay
Update 10/15/2009 - 5:00pm CT: A section full of information on the Races of Middle Earth is now available. --Vay
Update 10/15/2009 - 10:45am CT: Trait sets for all classes are now posted: Burglars, Captains, Champions, Guardians, Hunters, Lore-Masters, Minstrels, Rune-Keepers, and Wardens. Also, a detailed listing of all the Legendary Books for every class is now posted. --Vay
Update 10/14/2009 - 1:00pm CT: I have added a very in-depth Traits section and overhauled the Virtues section. Enjoy! Smile --Vay
Update 10/13/2009 - 10:15am CT: I have added a full explanation and listing of all Fellowship Maneuvers under the Class Information topic. --Vay
Kinship Ventrilo Status

Server IP: 72.52.166.212
Port: 3784
Password: lov
Alliance Ventrilo Status

Server IP: 205.234.153.26
Port: 3914
Password: See an Officer
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:59 am
Latest topics
» Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol
Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:59 pm by fearlove

» San MarinoSan Marino
Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:58 pm by fearlove

» Convention on the Conservation
Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:58 pm by fearlove

» The town spreads
Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:33 pm by fearlove

» Republic of Macedonia
Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:33 pm by fearlove

» Paeonia (kingdom)
Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:32 pm by fearlove

» ibrary of Congress
Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:44 am by fearlove

» EthnonymEthnonym
Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:42 am by fearlove

» UkrainiansUkrainians
Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:42 am by fearlove

Halloween GoblinTown Run

Go down 
+3
Naphula
Katella
Garawyn
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Garawyn

Garawyn

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Halloween GoblinTown Run Empty
PostSubject: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:20 am

In honor of ghost and goblin day, we are hosting our

1st Annual LoV Halloween GoblinTown Raid

Get ready for a night of hilarity and annihilation as we form as many raids as necessary to accommodate ANYONE that would like to join us (regardless of level). We will be storming the gates to plow our way through any mobs we find (phat lewts) to our final destination – Gollum’s Cave!!! Once there we will make ourselves at home, drink some libations, smoke a little pipeweed and enjoy songs performed by any of our resident musical kinnies that want to kick it up Twisted Evil .

All of our merry revelers should be present at Vinduhal in Northern High Pass (over lev 40) at 9:00 pm pst (midnight est) on Friday, October 31st. Under 40s that would like to join can be summoned upon request. Under 30s – do me a favor … make an arrangement with a 40+ to be your buddy for the evening. We want our Minnies to have a night off from saving your butts, so most likely they will be in the thick of things and not paying attention to health bars (we get to have fun too!! cheers ) Of course, if the unthinkable happens and someone should die, I’m sure a rez can be had … for cookies (my fave is chocolate chunk btw geek ). We will also make sure that, if there are multiple raids (that would be a wickedly huge turnout), there will be at least person from each in Vent to help coordinate and keep track of everyone.

Be sure to stop by the vendors for brews, ales and any other consumables you might need to have a great time drunken .

** Of note, no quests can be completed while in raid, sorry. Feel free to toss out the suggestion of a regular GT run, and I'm sure you'll find lots of takers affraid
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/Garawyn69
Katella
Officer
Officer
Katella

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:30 pm

oo ill come if im online, pls bake me some muffins gar! LOL
Back to top Go down
Garawyn

Garawyn

PostSubject: Re: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:55 pm

BTW - masks are a requirement Razz

If you didn't get one during festival, bribe someone into letting you borrow it for cosmetic. You can give it right back after equipping!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:30 am

count me in (if im still sober and conscious)... will need to borrow a mask
Back to top Go down
Naphula

Naphula

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:44 am

if i don't end up doin something that night, i'm definitely down Very Happy i'll have to bring Inzilador in so he can get some sweet xp!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kali

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:34 am

you cant get xp in a raid

oh..and i has masks i can lend out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katella
Officer
Officer
Katella

PostSubject: Re: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:42 pm

i need a mask too Smile
Back to top Go down
Naphula

Naphula

PostSubject: Re: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:12 am

awww no xp Sad well fine then.. i'll bring Naph! Razz
Back to top Go down
Astareth

Astareth

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:22 pm

Fun! I hope to make it after a early Haloween party that I have in RL.
Depends on when I get home, but hope to come along.

Got the mask and orange dress so I am all set!
Happy Halloween to all!

Ast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:56 am

9:00 pm EST, brt Very Happy
i already have a mask on me..its a little different from the halloween thing, if its not scary enough i am sure i can borrow one from somebody Smile
Back to top Go down
thesis

thesis

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:17 am

havent seen ya on in a couple of days,

me and therianna should be there

we will also need to barrow a mask please
Back to top Go down
Garawyn

Garawyn

PostSubject: Re: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:30 am

There will be plenty of masks to share Twisted Evil I know I have at least 2 on each char, so that won't be a problem .... now, I just have to decide which identity to assume for the festivities confused
Back to top Go down
Kali

PostSubject: Re: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:13 am

you have more than one identity?

that might explain a lot .. Wink

/flee_before_gara_can_catch_me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Garawyn

Garawyn

PostSubject: Re: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:59 am

Gee Kali, glad to see you let someone else borrow your mask Razz
Back to top Go down
Shaxell
Leader
Leader
Shaxell

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:05 am

you mean that pumpkin thing on her sig? that's not how she really looks?

O.O

*hits "charge" and bolts*
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/codsniper
Kali

PostSubject: Re: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:53 am

*looks for del under the sheet*

*is blinded by what she saw*
Back to top Go down
Kali

PostSubject: Re: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:45 am

Might be a few minutes late. I'm playing the designated driver for my mom and her mister (is that the word for the male version of a mistress?) from the place where she works halloween party.

I'm tempted to take my camera so that way I can have lots of black mail on everyone ... Wink ((one of the advantages of remaining sober during this lol))
Back to top Go down
Garawyn

Garawyn

PostSubject: Re: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:41 pm

Our 1st Annual LoV Goblintown Run was an awesome success!! All told we had 12 kinnies in there by the end going all slashy Twisted Evil We only had 1 casualty affraid , which was in the impromptu boss battle (oopsie), altho I did have to save Vlar from himself a few times Razz

Halloween GoblinTown Run Gt110
Our band of merry warriors setting out for adventure
Halloween GoblinTown Run Gt210
Was unaware that the "boss" in GT was an instance, lol. Here's the 6 lucky devils that rushed in first cheers
Halloween GoblinTown Run Gt310

Halloween GoblinTown Run Gt410
Partay time in Gollum's Cave lol!
Halloween GoblinTown Run Gt510
And, for those of you that haven't had the pleasure of visiting Gollum's Cave, here ya go Very Happy

*notes to self - NEVER listen to Vlar when he says he needs help and NEVER loan PJ masks*

Also, welcome to a couple of new members that showed up for the festivities! We're so glad you came along *cough, bait, cough* Laughing

Thanks to all that joined me in tearing thru GT and having a great time I love you
Back to top Go down
Katella
Officer
Officer
Katella

PostSubject: Re: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:29 pm

was def a fun time! and yes vlar only causes danger which he secretly likes Smile

i loved it!! we should do this more often even if it isnt halloween!!! Razz:P
Back to top Go down
thesis

thesis

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:29 pm

darn we missed it,, i wanted to go so bad.. but my kids ran the legs right off of me and when i got home i crashed sorry.... i guess im geting old Sad
Back to top Go down
Astareth

Astareth

Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:50 pm

My kiddos ran my legs off too but luckily I had plenty of sugar to keep
me awake for a fun time in GT!

Got lots of stares with the whole big gang in maks! Cool

Had a great time and was happy to have won the roll and
learned the Flute in, of all places, Gollum's Cave!

Belated Booooooo
Back to top Go down
Naphula

Naphula

PostSubject: Re: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:06 am

i wanted to come so bad! sounds like you guys had fun... me and some friends got all dressed up in corpse paint and painted the town EVIL last night Razz it was a fun time, but we were out so late that by the time i got home it was nearly 2 am... HA. but yah, we should do that again sometime! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:26 am

Garawyn wrote:
*notes to self - NEVER listen to Vlar when he says he needs help

I think i need to explain what really went down. I ran around the corner to make sure the coast was clear for my fellow raid. I got jumped by a mob and was going down quick. Gar ran around the corner and agrod some of them off me, so I ran about 10 feet just to recover my health (she thought I was running off) I quickly thought, oh no Ive gotten my dear LoV officer in some trouble so I healed her, removed wounds and helped to kill the mob.

Thats what REALLY happened. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Garawyn

Garawyn

PostSubject: Re: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:19 pm

*rips off Vlar's rose-colored glasses*

When in actuality, what I hear is some thing to the affect of “uhoh, that wasn’t a good idea. Can I get some help over here?” When I round the corner, I find him fighting somewhere around 6-8 mobs. So I throw off my heal, hit an AOE to help knock them down … and realize that Vlar is now on the other side of the room fighting with the rest of our group and laughing … hence, NEVER listen to Vlar Razz

But that reminds me ... I need to bump PJ back up to member, lmao ... oopsie Laughing
Back to top Go down
Garawyn

Garawyn

PostSubject: Re: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:12 pm

Halloween GoblinTown Run Vlar_f10

There, FIFY Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween GoblinTown Run   Halloween GoblinTown Run I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween GoblinTown Run
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light of Valinor :: Welcome to Light of Valinor! :: Events :: Previous Events-
Jump to: